IRC to other chat networks gateway
Packager: H. İbrahim Güngör
|11||2010-12-01||3.0.1||H. İbrahim Güngör||Version bump, mostly bugfixes.|
|10||2010-10-22||3.0||H. İbrahim Güngör||Version bump to 3.0 major release:|
* MSNP15 support,
* OTR support,
* libpurple support,
* file transfer support,
* twitter support,
* and huge number of bugfixes.
|9||2010-10-13||1.2.8||Gökcen Eraslan||Mass rebuild for Pardus 2011 Beta|
|8||2010-07-05||1.2.8||H. İbrahim Güngör||Version bump:|
- Now always using the AIM-style authentication method for OSCAR connections,
even when connecting to ICQ. This solves login issues some people were
having. (If you have problems, try changing the old_icq_auth setting.)
* Allow changing the Twitter API base URL so the module can also be used
for identi.ca or any other compatible network.
* Fetch the full list of Twitter contacts instead of slowly adding all
contacts as they post a message.
* Fixed message length counting.
* Allow following/unfollowing people using the usual add/remove commands.
* Better error reporting.
- Added a user_agent setting to the Jabber module to get around artificial
- Allow nick changes (although only before register/identify).
- Some more minor bugfixes/etc.
|7||2010-06-15||1.2.7||H. İbrahim Güngör||Fix permission of bitlbee.conf.|
|6||2010-05-15||1.2.7||H. İbrahim Güngör||Version bump to 1.2.7:|
- Fixed problems with MSN Messenger authentication. ("Could not parse
Passport server response")
- Fixed broken typing notifications when talking to GTalk contacts.
- Fixed an issue with non-anonymous Jabber chatrooms polluting the nick
namespace, sometimes generating odd warning messages.
- Restored ability to start groupchats on ICQ.
- Added show_offline setting that will also show offline contacts in the
- OAuth support for Twitter: This means the module will keep working after
June (this also changes "via API" under your tweets into "via BitlBee").
|5||2010-04-21||1.2.6||H. İbrahim Güngör||Version bump to latest stable that has Twitter support.|
|4||2010-03-17||1.2.5||H. İbrahim Güngör||Full support for status messages and better support for Facebook chat.|
|3||2010-02-27||1.2.4||H. İbrahim Güngör||Version bump, add our message of the day file. Upstream log:|
- Most important change (and main reason for releasing now): Upgraded Yahoo!
module to a newer version to get it working again.
- join_chat command replaced with the much better chat command:
* Similar to how account replaced login/slist/logout. Add a chatroom once,
then just /join it like any other room. Also automatic joining at login
time is now possible.
* Note that the old way of starting groupchats (/join #nickname) is now
also deprecated, use "chat with" instead.
* See "help chat" and "help chat add" for more information.
- Rewrote bitlbee.conf parser to be less dumb.
- Fixed compatibility (hopefully) with AIM mobile messages, certain kinds
of Google Talk chatrooms.
- Fixed numerous stability/reliability bugs over the last year.
|2||2009-05-05||1.2.3||H. İbrahim Güngör||Remove xinetd from build dependency list, xinetd is needed only in runtime.|
|1||2009-01-23||1.2.3||H. İbrahim Güngör||First release.|